Those who wish to enjoy the comfort of an AC at an economical cost prefer to buy a window air conditioner. The best window AC in India from the leading brands always strike the right balance between cost-effectiveness and performance. They are also very efficient in their operation and consume less electricity. Many brands offer the best Window 1.5-ton AC with cool features and advanced functionalities.
The best window AC in India from top brands
The following are the brands that offer the best window AC in India at a 1.5-ton capacity to render optimal cooling for Indian homes.
Carrier offers the best window AC in India, and it operates without a stabilizer, protecting the air conditioner from severe voltage fluctuations. The best feature of the Carrier window ACs is that they come with a dry mode, which helps maintain a cool and dry temperature inside the home, even during rainy and stormy days. It also comes with a number of additional features, such as auto-restart and cool mode, to aid with a comfortable homestay.
2. LG 1.5 ton dual inverter Window AC
LG’s latest 1.5-ton window AC can efficiently cool medium-sized rooms with a space capacity of 151 to 180 Sq.ft. This air conditioner’s major features are its smart diagnostic system, ADC sensor, top air discharge feature, ocean black protection, and a clean filter indication system. It is free from rusting and corrosion and features a variable-speed compressor that adjusts power on the basis of the heat load.
3. Blue Star 1.5 ton window AC
Blue Star offers the best window AC in India with a 5-star rating. It comprises a copper condenser and assures optimal cooling with minimum electricity consumption. The window air conditioner is compact in size and is very much suitable for home and office spaces.
4. Voltas 1.5 ton fixed speed window AC:
People who are looking for an ideal AC that helps with ambient cooling in all-weather conditioners should go for Voltas window air conditioners. This 1.5 ton AC price is pocket-friendly and has advanced functionalities such as a multi-storage filtration system, dehumidifier, etc. It helps to maintain a comfortable cooling temperature in the home interiors without incurring much power.
5. Panasonic 1.5-ton window air conditioner:
This window air conditioner from Panasonic has a thoughtful design to maintain cool room temperature even during hot summers. Its 100% inner groove copper helps in fast cooling and aligns with an exceptional turbulent refrigerant flow. This helps in efficient heat transfer and to maintain ambient temperature. The window AC comes with a sleek remote, a backlit display, and night glow buttons for efficient operation even in the dark.
Advantages of buying Window AC:
Window air conditioners are small cooling units that can be installed in the window. They work by drawing hot air out of the room and by blowing cold air into it. The portion that releases the hot air stays on the outside, whereas the fan that blows the cool air is kept indoors. The best window AC in India from the leading brands are perfect for cooling small rooms, and the following are the advantages of installing one.
- Window ACs are extremely effective in cooling small rooms.
- The water drains from the part of the unit that rests outside the window; thus, we don’t have to worry about leaks.
- It is easy to find good models of window Acs both online and in the local market.
- The best window AC in India requires about 500 to 1440 watts to run; thus, they are more cost-effective than split and central AC units.
- Window air conditioners require very low maintenance.
What is the average 1.5-ton AC price in India?
The 1.5-ton AC price can be between Rs. 28,499 and Rs. 40,799. The price depends on the Energy Star rating, cooling function, and other functionalities of the appliance, along with the local taxes.
Buying the best window AC -Buying guide
Irrespective of whether you are a first-time buyer or you are looking forward to upgrading your current model of window AC, you have to look for the following aspects in your AC unit for your home.
- Fix the size and the tonnage of the window air conditioner on the basis of the floor space of the room.
- Choose the window AC depending on its British Thermal Units or BTUs. A general rule of thumb is that we need 20 BTUs/ sq.ft of the room space.
- Choose the window air conditioner depending on its noise level. The best window AC in India operates at a low noise level of close to 30 to 50 decibel.
- The energy efficiency of the AC plays a major role. Choose units that have a 5-star energy rating.
- The 1.5-ton AC price plays a major role in its buying choice. Choose the brand that fits the budget.
If you are looking forward to cooling a small space in your home, then you can choose the best window AC in India from the top brands. They will help you navigate the hottest months of summer seamlessly and with utmost comfort.